RESTOR-A-FLEX Extra Strength Formula
BETTER JOINT HEALTH FOR DOGS AND CATS
|SALE PRICES = RESTOR-A-FLEX at 70% OFF!!
Compare with our competitors - YOU WILL NOT FIND BETTER PRICES!
JOINT HEALTH NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT FOR DOGS AND CATS
Restor-A-Flex is a new joint supplement from Pfizer (the makers of Etogesic)
has more glucosamine and chondroitin than competitive brands.
Restor_A_Flex can be used alone or with other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such
as Etogesic or Rimadyl for added protection against arthritis.
Keep your pet comfortable with Restor-A-Flex
Restor-A-Flex No Prescription Required
Better joint health for dogs and cats
Restore-A-Flex helps maintain optimal joint health in dogs and cats by providing the raw materials
involved in the synthesis of synovial fluid and the connective tissue matrix of skeletal joints.
If these raw materials are deficient, the process of cartilage renewal is impaired and the animal becomes
susceptible to degenerative joint disease, resulting in a loss of mobility and reduced activity.
As an animal ages, it is important to help maintain their joint health.
Restor-A-Flex Chewable Tablets are free of potential allergens such as corn, yeast, wheat, and dairy
products and are formulated without the use of preservatives.
Each Chewable Tablet Contains:
Because some pets are finicky eaters, Restor-A-Flex chewable tablets can be crumbled and mixed with their
food or given with their favorite treat.
The role of Glucosamine Sulfate in optimal joint health:
- Glucosamine Sulfate is necessary for the production of connective tissue in the body.
- Glucosamine Sulfate plays and important role in the formation of synovial fluid, bone and ligaments.
- Responsible for stimulating substances necessary for proper joint function and repair to joint injury.
Some joint health supplements use a different form of glucosamine.
Why Glucosamine Sulfate instead of Glucosamine Hydrochloride?
- Sulfate is an essential nutrient for the stabilization of the connective tissue matrix or cartilage, tendons, and
- Sulfate depletion results in a decrease in glucosamine production in cartilage.
- Most clinical studies in humans have been conducted with Glucosamine Sulfate.
- Glucosamine Sulfate is approved as a prescription treatment for osteoarthritis in humans in many
The role of Chondoitin Sulfate in optimal joint health:
- Chondroitin Sulfate protects cartilage from destructive enzymes.
- Chondroitin Sulfate is a major structural component of cartilage, tendons and bones.
- Skeletal abnormalities have been observed in manganese-deficient animals.
- Manganese is an essential trace element and is important in the development of connective tissue.
Why is low molecular weight Chondroitin Sulfate important?
- Research indicates that the molecular weight of chondroitin sulfate has a direct influence on its
permeability across the gastrointestinal tract. Higher permeability is observed for chondroitin sulfate with a
lower molecular weight.
- When given orally in the pure form of a molecular weight of approximately 16,900 dalton, chondroitin
sulfate has been shown to be bioavailable and efficacious in decreasing pain and slowing the
progression of osteoarthritis in humans.
- The average molecular weight of the chondroitin sulfate found in Restor-A-Flex is 15,000 dalton, providing
high permeability through low molecular weight.
- Restor-A-Flex also contains 25% more chondroitin sulfate that other leading brands.
- Chondroitin Sulfate protects cartilage from destructive enzymes and is a major structural component of
cartilage, tendons, and bones.
What about products that contains perna canaliculus (New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussels)?
The Arthritis Foundation recently reported the following regarding perna canaliculus:
Effective in one human study, but these results were not confirmed by a later study.
May cause nausea, diarrhea, and gas.
No study has proven these possible alternative sources of chondroitin sulfate to be effective and the
bioavailability of such products is unknown.
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)
|Calcium (calcium ascorbate)
|WEIGHT - in pounds
||INITIAL 6 WEEKS DOSE
|Under 10 lb
||1/4 tablet TWICE daily
||1/4 tablet ONCE daily
|10 to 24 lb
||1/2 tablet TWICE daily
||1/2 tablet ONCE daily
|25 to 49 lb
||1 tablet TWICE daily
||1 tablet ONCE daily
|50 to 100 lb
||1 1/2 tablets TWICE daily
||1 1/2 tablets ONCE daily
|over 100 lb
||2 tablets TWICE daily
||2 tablets ONCE daily
|PLEASE READ ABOUT;
My experience with Restor-A-Flex:
I need to tell that I have been using this for my 13 year
old toy poodle for about 6 weeks now and he is once
again wanting to play with his toys. I can't say it will work
for every dog. I really don't know, but it dose work for
mine. My neighbor was shocked to see him up playing,
all he ever did was lay around and sleep. I will continue
to give it to him until the day he is gone. It has made a
complete turn around for him. I hope it continues to
work for him, 6 weeks is not very long to take something
to know if it is going to continue to work. I do not know
cannot say if it continues to work or not. But I do
testify that in 6 weeks it has made a big difference
for my little baby.
UPDATE: It has been 5 months, WOW! He may not
be a puppy-but he sure is playful!!
If you have any questions I will answer them the best I
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
PLEASE SELECT FROM OUR OTHER ITEMS.