|SENTRY® Fiproguard™ MAX for CATS is a Generic Flea Treatment.
It contains Fipronil which is also used in FRONTLINE ®
Faster than Frontline® Plus at killing fleas and ticks (STARTS IN 5 MINUTES!)
3 MONTHS FOR $24 / FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
WE SHIP 6 DAYS A WEEK.
NORMAL DELIVERY TIME
IS 2-5 BUSINESS DAYS.
3 MONTHS= $24 OR 6 MONTHS= $42
THIS ITEM IS NOT A KIT!!
FIPROGUARD MAX for CATS [[USE CAT FORMULA on CATS ONLY]]
Help kill fleas and ticks on your cat with this squeeze-on treatment. The easy-to-apply
treatment is formulated to protect your cat against dangerous pests.
ONLY NEEDS 5 MINUTES TO BEGIN KILLING FLEAS AND TICKS !
"Protect your cat from unwanted, harmful pests with this SENTRY FiproGuard Max Flea
& Tick Squeeze-On Treatment for Cats. The treatment is formulated to kill fleas and ticks
and help safeguard your kitty against infestations.
• For cats 12 weeks of age and older
• Formulated to kill fleas and ticks, and protect your cat against infestations
• Remove product tubes from the package; separate 1 tube from the others
• Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body; use
scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line
• While holding the cat with one hand, use the other hand to apply the solution
• Invert the tube and use the narrow end to part the cat's hair; apply contents of 1
tube of SENTRY FiproGuard Max for Cat as a stripe, starting high on the back of the
cat's neck to in front of the shoulder blades or as a spot between the shoulder blades
• Hold the cat for a few seconds to give the solution time to be absorbed into the
• When finished, wrap the tube in paper and put into the trash; only 1 applicator per
treatment is needed
• Use entire contents of tube on each cat; do not split tubes between cats; do not
use multiple tubes on 1 cat
• Made in USA
• Ingredients: fipronil 9.8%, etofenprox 15.0%, other ingredients 75.2%
For external use on cats Only.
Do not use on kittens under 12 weeks of age.
Do not treat your cat with more than one pesticide product at a time; over dosing your
cat can result in serious illness and even death.
Best if used year round.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated cats;
consult a veterinarian before using on cats with known organ dysfunction.
Separate the treated cat from all other cats and dogs for 24 hours after treatment has
been applied; cats and dogs that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with
treated cat may be at risk of serious harmful effects.
The most common signs of ingestion are excessive salivation and foaming at the mouth;
if these symptoms occur, immediately feed your cat and continue to monitor your pet for
the next 24 hours.
Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product on cats; if signs of sensitivity
occur, bathe your cat with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water; if signs
continue, consult a veterinarian immediately by calling 1-800-781-4738.
TOTAL 100.00% *diethylene glycol monoethyl ether""
Available in a 3-count and 6-count package "